Church of Larger Fellowship (CLF)

Alex Alex

Church of Larger Fellowship (CLF)

http://clf.uua.org

WELCOME  http://clf.uua.org/welcome/

A Congregation; A Global Community

Wherever you are in the world, wherever your truth takes you on your spiritual journey, the Church of the Larger Fellowship (CLF) is there to keep you connected with Unitarian Universalism. Our 3000 members, with their children, live all over the world. What brings us together is the desire to connect, seek, share and grow within Unitarian Universalism.

Take a few moments to explore our church website:

Connected: Spiritually

Ours is not a physical sanctuary, but a spiritual one, ministering in a variety of ways via mail, e-mail and the Internet.

CLiF Notes - Religious education curriculum designed especially for Unitarian Universalist families and small groups, delivered monthly through your email.
Quest - Our monthly publication with sermons and worship materials from a Unitarian Universalist perspective is available in print, online, and via podcast.
Classes - Online classes on a variety of topics and in a variety of styles.
The CLF Loan Library - Search our library—a wealth of information to borrow such as self-study programs, Unitarian Universalist books, religious education curricula, and video/audiotaped sermons—then email or write our librarian to check out your choices.
The UU World - As a member you'll receive the Unitarian Universalist Association's quarterly publication by mail, and have access to their new online publications.

Connected: Humanly

Sharing ideas and information with other members is an opportunity for all CLF members. Looking for a community? You can find it at the CLF:

Electronic communities for members - e-mail lists, shared interest discussion groups and online covenant groups.
The Church of the Younger Fellowship - our online community by and for young adults.

Connected: Globally

CLF members come from all over the world and many walks of life. We are a sanctuary and support for all religious liberals who want to be a part of our community. Some of the ways we work in the world:

Church OnLine (COL) - resources for liberal religious congregations, groups and families throughout the world including hundreds of complete worship services, monthly religious education curriculum (sent via email), and material from the CLF Library.  In addition, we offer support from the CLF staff, ministers, and religious educator.

Nurturing and Growth for Children

We provide religious education for children, as well as resources and tools for parents and educators including:

Religious Education Website - all the RE resources that the CLF offers to families and small groups, including:
    KidTalk - online site for children including seasonal stories, fun information and quick facts.
    Between Sundays - a website to help parents and other adults answer religious questions raised by children and youth.
    uu&me! – An archived magazine and website for UU kids.
Alex Alex

Quest

http://clf.uua.org/quest

Our monthly publication with sermons and worship materials
Alex Alex

Jun 2011 A brief history of CLF, and the upcoming "virtual sanctuary"

From Pens and Postage to the Digital Age
by STEFAN JONASSON
MINISTER OF THE UNITARIAN CHURCH IN ARBORG, MANITOBA, COORDINATOR OF SERVICES TO LARGE CONGREGATIONS FOR THE UUA, AND CO-CHAIR OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE CLF

http://clf.uua.org/quest/2011/06/jonasson.html