Daily Mail: Mesmerizing photographs capture the claustrophobia of Hong Kong's teeming apartment blocks

Alex Alex

Daily Mail: Mesmerizing photographs capture the claustrophobia of Hong Kong's teeming apartment blocks

Don't look up! Mesmerizing photographs capture the claustrophobia of Hong Kong's teeming apartment blocks
Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548475/Mesmerising-photographs-capture-scale-soaring-apartment-blocks-one-worlds-densely-populated-cities.html

They could be mistaken for an intricate lego display, or a pile of colourful milk crates stacked up high.

But take a closer look and these mesmerising photographs show the vast scale of soaring apartment blocks in one of the most densely populated regions in the world - Hong Kong.

As home to a population of more than seven million crammed into an area measuring just 424 square miles, space on the island is at a premium.
Alex Alex

Stunning images of the endless buildings and skies of Hong Kong

Stunning images of the endless buildings and skies of Hong Kong
http://sploid.gizmodo.com/stunning-images-of-the-skies-of-hong-kong-make-me-feel-1524420003

Romain Jacquet-Lagrèze is a French photographer who loves Hong Kong. These stunning photos are from his latest book, Vertical Horizon, "a deep immersion into the city's thick atmospheres and a visual record of its wildly diverse built environment." Some of the buildings seem to go on forever. When I look at them, I feel like I'm go fall into the sky.