Faith Without Borders (coalition of international UU organizations)

Alex Alex

Faith Without Borders (coalition of international UU organizations)

This post was updated on .
FAITH WITHOUT BORDERS
A coalition of international UU organizations

http://uuinternational.org
Alex Alex

UU's in Mexico (2-min video)

Faith Without Borders: Inspirations - UU's in Mexico
http://vimeo.com/59712311

Meet our Unitarian Universalist brothers and sisters in Mexico and see one of the many faces of our global faith at the UU Fellowship of San Miguel de Allende, the Lake Chapala UU Fellowship, and the Libre Congregación de Mexico.