Growing Up in the Universe (for secondary schools)

Alex Alex

Growing Up in the Universe (for secondary schools)

This post was updated on .
Growing Up in the Universe
http://humanistgrid.net/guu/

Introduction

Every secondary school in England and Wales has received a copy of Growing up in the Universe - Professor Richard Dawkins' 1991 Royal Institution Christmas Lectures.

You can use this resource in a variety of ways, perhaps as end-of-term videos or to support learning in Science lessons about the scientific method, evolution, and DNA. In RE or General Studies lessons about the awe and wonder that the study of the natural world can arouse, or about the conflict between science and religion. ...

HumanistGrid.net is coming soon!  We're working on videos, tool kits
and other educational resources for students, teachers and parents related to Humanism.
In the meantime our Growing Up in the Universe pages are already up and running.
Also see www.humanismforschools.org.uk
© British Humanist Association