James Ford: Gene Reeves, Unitarian Universalist Minister, Buddhist Scholar & Teacher

Alex Alex

James Ford: Gene Reeves, Unitarian Universalist Minister, Buddhist Scholar & Teacher

Gene Reeves, Unitarian Universalist Minister, Buddhist Scholar & Teacher
James Ford
Patheos
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/monkeymind/2019/05/gene-reeves-unitarian-universalist-minister-buddhist-scholar-teacher.html

...He once wrote, “I was raised Christian. At twenty I became a Unitarian. At thirty I became a Unitarian Universalist. And at fifty I became a Buddhist. But not once did I think of those becomings as a conversion from one faith to another. And so I remain, in my own self-understanding, Christian, Unitarian, Universalist, and Buddhist.”

...His translation of the Lotus Sutra is considered one of the best available. ...