National Center for Science Education

Alex Alex

National Center for Science Education

This post was updated on .
National Center for Science Education
http://ncse.com

The National Center for Science Education (NCSE) provides information and advice as the premier institution dedicated to keeping evolution in the science classroom and creationism out.

When I first heard the song "Science is Real" below, I didn't know why they have to sing "science is real."  I can't imagine anybody can think that science being unreal.  Until I somehow found the US-based NCSE above.  Their noble mission is to protect science from erosion by Creationists.  I see.  Only in this context that this song becomes meaningful, but the song never makes its purpose clear...

"Science is Real"
a song by the music group "They Might Be Giants" directed towards children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty33v7UYYbw

Science is real
 From the Big Bang to DNA
Science is real