Noah Lachs: Are Chinese And Western Perspectives Incompatible In Our Post-Truth Times?

Alex Alex

Noah Lachs: Are Chinese And Western Perspectives Incompatible In Our Post-Truth Times?

This post was updated on .
Are Chinese And Western Perspectives Incompatible In Our Post-Truth Times?
Noah Lachs
SubChina

//We make much ado of “building bridges” and “deepening understanding” between China and the West. But this is easier said than done. Increasingly, we are being reminded that it’s not different values that clash, but different realities.//