Rev Joseph Ben-David - Flower communion - 4th UU NYC -Apr 2011

Alex Alex

Rev Joseph Ben-David - Flower communion - 4th UU NYC -Apr 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYpoLJemtQA

Reverend Joseph Ben-David speaks about his mentor, Dr. Norbert F. Capek's martyrdom in 1942 and his Flower Celebration, at the 4th Universalist Society in New York City. Capek was founder of the Czech Unitarian Society in Prague, the largest Unitarian Church in the world.

Rev Ben-David said in humanists@lists.uua.org :

Before the "rapture day" I will speak on Messianic Humanism. It will
include the emphasis on the destructiveness of religious tyranny, the  worship of the Torah as an idol, the perversion of the life of the s.c. Christ, but also on the redeeming rational emotive and naturalistic  power of real humanism.

By the way, you can see me and hear me talking on my mentor, the  martyred Unitarian minister Dr. Norbert F. Capek who was murdered  in Dachau. Go into Youtube.com and put in search: Flower celebration Ben-David. Let me know your impression.

Joe Ben-David