Rosslyn Hill Unitarian Chapel, Hampsted, UK

Alex Alex

Rosslyn Hill Unitarian Chapel, Hampsted, UK

A UUHK member from UK went to the Rosslyn Hill Unitarian Chapel in Hampsted and liked it.

www.rosslynhillchapel.com

Its website gives an excellent concise introduction to Unitarianism:

Unitarianism is spirituality without dogma. We welcome people of all religious faiths as well as those who are humanistic. We cherish and live the values of love, compassion, a free mind, service to others, human dignity, and other similar values.