Siegel/Big Think: Where did the Universe come from?

Alex Alex

Siegel/Big Think: Where did the Universe come from?

This post was updated on .
Where did the Universe come from?
Ethan Siegel
Big Think

Perhaps the biggest question of all that we're capable of conceiving is about our ultimate origins: where did all this come from? From examining the Universe itself, we can uncover the answer to many aspects of this question: where the planets, stars, elements, atoms, and even the Big Bang came from. But the farther back we go, we find we run into an inevitable problem: the Universe cannot provide answers beyond a certain point. What we make of that is up to us.