Small groups (ie, we) can get help from CLF

Alex Alex

Small groups (ie, we) can get help from CLF

A message from the List for Church of the Larger Fellowship (clf-l@lists.uua.org):

The support from CLF for starting our tiny (10-20 people) UU fellowship was phenomenal. We used material from the CLF loan library, we got Month of Sunday sermons to use, we have dog-eared our ceremonies guide, and we purchased scripted RE material so anyone could do the children's activity. We take turns leading the monthly services. We even received a step-by-step guide on how to start a group; exactly what we needed to figure out How to Start. In short, we are very thankful for being able to start a small group, and a lot of people here are glad to find us. We will never be a big group due to demographics, but we are a presence here. Thanks CLF!!!

Shasta
Shastastarsong16@plixtel.com
Colville, WA Highland UU Fellowship