Thich Nhat Hanh: Plum Village 一行禪師:梅村

Alex Alex

"Wake Up to Life: A Pocket of Happiness" 4-day Retreat for Young People 11-14/1/2018

Wake Up to Life:  A Pocket of Happiness
Four days Mindfulness Retreat for Young People with the Plum Village Monastics at the Asian Institute of Applied Buddhism
Lotus Pond Temple, Ngong Ping Village, Lantau Island, HK
Date and time: 11 Jan 2018 4pm – 14 Jan 2018 2pm
http://pvfhk.org/index.php/en/activities/coming-activities/330

Dear Friends,

You are warmly invited to join our Seventh Annual Wake up retreat from the 11th to the 14th of January 2018 with the monks and nuns of Plum Village at the Asian Institute of Applied Buddhism, at Lotus Pond Temple, Ngong Ping Village, Lantau Island.

Wake Up is a movement which is made up of young friends aged from 18 to 35 who are interested in building a healthy and compassionate society. In the past years, Wake up Hong Kong have organized annually retreat for young people, as well as Day of Mindfulness, Monday night activities in town, Flash Mob meditation etc. that bring about a lot of joy and happiness for building a healthy society.

In the midst of busy days, we feel safe when we know that there is money or credit card or smartphone in our pocket. However, have you ever thought of the capacity to retrieve the feeling of happiness from our pocket in our busy daily life or when we are under great stress, or in a challenging situation and strong emotions?

覺醒人生:一袋子幸福
與梅村法師的四天青年人的禪修營
日期:2018年1月11日4pm 至 14日2pm
地點:香港大嶼山昂坪村蓮池寺亞洲應用佛學院 (AIAB)
http://pvfhk.org/index.php/zh/activities/coming-activities/330

各位朋友:
我們誠意邀請你參加第七屆《覺醒》青年禪修營,與亞洲應用佛學院法師們一起禪修。
《覺醒》(Wake Up) 行動是由一群年齡介乎18 – 35歲有志推動及建立慈愛及健康社會的朋友組成。過去香港《覺醒》青年組安排不同的活動,例如每年的禪修營、正念日、星期一晚間共修、「快閃禪」等,為建立健康社會帶來平安、喜悅。
在現今社會,口袋裡有錢、信用卡或手提電話,我們才感到安全。然而,有沒有想過當我們在極大壓力下,充滿挑戰環境下或在強烈情緒中,我們如何能把一袋子幸福拿出來?
Alex Alex

I Have Arrived, I Am Home - Documentary About Thich Nhat Hanh

I Have Arrived, I Am Home
Documentary About Thich Nhat Hanh
Premieres 21 Jan 2023
https://youtu.be/mkJLqq6j0Ic
Alex Alex

Memorial Ceremony for Thay 一行禪師追思會 – 2024.01.14

2024-01-14

週日正念日將會舉行老師一行禪師追思會。務必報名並先到先得。報名連結會在星期一晚上大約十點開始,至星期五黃昏大約六點,或額滿即止。

We shall have Memorial Ceremony for Thầy. Registration is needed with first come first serve basis. The registration link will be open from Monday 22:00 (approx) till Friday 18:00 (approx), or seats are fully occupied.

https://www.pvfhk.org/zh/event/2024/sdom-2024-01-14
12