UU Bahai

Alex Alex

UU Bahai

The Unitarian Bahai Association
http://www.unitarianbahai.org
A liberal, all-inclusive worldwide Bahai faith community

UU Bahai.com – Unitarian Universalist Bahai Blog
http://www.uubahai.com
The Bahai faith, Unitarian Universalism, and interfaith spirituality from a Unitarian Bahai perspective

Alex's comment: Bahai is quite a liberal religion but it still definitely believes in God (not to mention its intolerane toward sexual orientation minorities).  That means it cannot accomodate non-theistic worldviews such as atheism, naturalism, and humanism. In this respect, Unitarian Universalism is more inclusive.  That's why I am a Unitarian Universalist---I can travel between theism and non-theism freely.

巴哈依教是一個相當開放的宗教,但它仍然絕對相信上帝(更不用提其對少數性傾向者的不寬容)。這意味著它不能相容非神論的世界觀,如無神論、自然主義、及人文主義。在這方面,UU 是更具包容性。這就是為什麼我是一名 UU ---我可以在有神論與非神論之間自由往返。
michael castronova michael castronova

Re: UU Bahai

  Dear Alex, you commented that Baha'is are anti-gay. While this is true of the Mainline Haifan sect. IT IS NOT TRUE of Unitarian Baha'ism. We are welcoming of all people Gay, Straight, Bisexual, etc. Perhaps, you may read over the information you provided the links for the UNITARIAN BAHA'I ASSOCIATION. Allah'u'Abha! Mike.
Alex Alex

Re: UU Bahai

Oh, yes, I was referring to the mainline version of Bahaism when I said that Bahai is anti-gay.  When I say that a certain religion in general is so and so, I can only talk about the most representative mainline version but not its various variants.  I consider the more liberal and inclusive variant Unitarian Bahaism much more desirable than mainline Bahaism.