United Coalition of Reason

Alex Alex

United Coalition of Reason

http://unitedcor.org

"The United Coalition of Reason is a national organization that works to raise the visibility of local groups in the community of reason. Nationally, we do this by conducting campaigns which highlight the fact that nontheists live in every community across America. Locally, we do this by promoting informal cooperation among local groups, hosting a local coalition website, providing group leaders with free public relations training, and funding a publicity campaign."