What I did on my summer vacation by William Ellery Channing, age 10 (YouTube)

Alex Alex

What I did on my summer vacation by William Ellery Channing, age 10 (YouTube)

http://youtu.be/vbbjNyAzhng

The 6th & 7th graders at the Unitarian Society of New Haven made a video about William Ellery Channing.
While you could probably debate a few of the finer historical details, I think they did a great job - it is both entertaining and informative.
Please watch it and, if you are willing, share it with others in your congregation.
The kids have posted it on YouTube and they would love to know that UUs all over the world have seen it.