核能哀歌──街頭巡行祈禱會 11/2/2012

Alex Alex

核能哀歌──街頭巡行祈禱會 11/2/2012

This post was updated on .
核能哀歌──街頭巡行祈禱會

日期:2012年2月11日(星期六)

時間:7:30-8:15pm 巡行時段(由九龍佑寧堂出發)
   8:30-9:30pm 祝禱時段(跨宗教形式進行)

地點:尖沙咀鐘樓(自由戰士浮雕)附近

內容:舞動巡行、跨宗教祝願(佛教、道教、猶太教、基督宗教)、夜光紙船寄心聲等

歡迎關注核能議題及不同宗教人士參與!

查詢及報名:2398-1699 info@hkci.org.hk 香港基督徒學會 黃小姐

合辦團體:尋道會、同自在、眾樂教會、基督路小教會、香港基督徒學會、香港婦女基督徒協會、回歸基督精神同盟

Anti-Nuclear Power Prayer Parade and Gathering
Date: 11 Feb 2012 (Sat)
Time:
7:30-8:15pm Parade (from the Kowloon Union Church)
8:30-9:30pm Interfaith Prayers
Venue: Tsim Sha Tsui "clock tower"
Content: dance parade, interfaith prayers (Buddhist, Taoist, Judaic, Christian), paper-boat blessing
Enquiry and registration: Ms Wong (HKCI) 2398-1699 or info@hkci.org.hk
Co-organizers: UUHK, Mind Sitting, One Body in Christ, Narrow Church, HKCI, HK Women Christian Council, Back to Christ
XOX XOX

Re: 核能哀歌──街頭巡行祈禱會 11/2/2012

Even if I support rethinking of nuclear Power, I would not support any prayer.

Prayer is the wrong form, I would not support this type of nonsense.

I also have no problem with UU co-organizing this event.  That's fine.

Unless of course, if they welcome my "fuck Jesus, fuck god" sign as well.

Alex Alex

爽教室:能源科技與環境:核電發展

爽教室:能源科技與環境:核電發展
爽報  2012.02.13
http://www.sharpdaily.hk/article/index/4104/20120213/52953/

Alex's comment:  This liberal study resource lays out briefly both the pros and cons of nuclear power.
Alex Alex

「核能真相多面睇」 2012 國際論壇

「核能真相多面睇」 2012 國際論壇
http://nonukesforum.blogspot.com

日期:  2012年3月10日 (星期六)
時間: 上午10時至下午6時
地點: 香港理工大學 GH201室

"Cracking the Nuclear Labyrinth" International Forum 2012
http://nonukesforumen.blogspot.com

Date: 10th March 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Venue: Hong Kong Polytechnic University