Mourning! 沉痛哀悼! August 23, 2010

Alex Alex

Mourning! 沉痛哀悼! August 23, 2010

This post was updated on .
Shocked and saddened by 8 HK tourists losing their lives, and 1 is critically injured, now still in the ICU.  So close to us HKers, as many of us travel occasionally and the Philippines is among our popular destinations.  www.uuhk.org has changed its look, and this thread is added, for mourning.  May the dead rest in peace.  May the injured recover soon.  May the families be comforted and supported.

Let us reserve a minute of silence to remember the dead, the injured, and their families!  We are star dust, yet so precious and valuable.  Let us reflect seriously on our short and fragile being.  Let us treasure our only life and feel deeply with our only body.  Let us live life to the full, to actualize ourselves.  Give thanks to Nature for our existence, and use our life wisely to love and help our fellow Humans.

Take care!

You may join us to mourn here!
XOX XOX

Re: Mourning! 沉痛!

Dedicate these songs for those who were violently killed. And my thought goes to their family and friends.

Pink Floyd - Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5_0iZQ-TuA

Free -"Mourning Sad Morning"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNwwUiKERR4
Alex Alex

We are Community

This post was updated on .
Thank you!

In time of mourning, we need community.  And we UUs are community!

A UU Way to Mourn: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/7/29/94725/1241

Listen to Spirit of Life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF7j7bZth48
Spirit of Life, come unto me
Sing in my heart all the stirrings of compassion
Blow in the wind, rise in the sea,
Move in the hand, giving life the shape of justice.
Roots hold me close,
Wings set me free,
Spirit of Life, come to me, come to me.
Alex Alex

團友最新情況

康泰馬尼拉團團友最新情況

《梁家》
姓名:梁錦榮(父)年齡: 58 情況:死亡
姓名:吳幼媛(母)年齡: 53 情況:輕傷、留院觀察
姓名:梁頌詩(女)年齡: 21 情況:死亡
姓名:梁頌學(子)年齡: 18 情況:頭部受傷,手術後留院觀察
姓名:梁頌儀(女)年齡: 14 情況:死亡

《傅家》
姓名:傅卓仁(父)年齡: 39 情況:死亡
姓名:曾懿麗(母)年齡: 40 情況:獲槍手釋放
姓名:傅頌賢(子)年齡: 10 情況:獲槍手釋放
姓名:傅澤賢(女)年齡: 4 情況:獲槍手釋放

《陳家》
姓名:陳國柱(夫)年齡: 46 情況:雙手手腕中槍,正接受手術
姓名:易小玲(妻)年齡: 34 情況:下顎中槍,接受手術後留院觀察

《汪家》
姓名:汪子林(父)年齡: 51 情況:死亡
姓名:楊綺華(母)年齡: 44 情況:死亡
姓名:汪綽瑤(女)年齡: 15 情況:輕傷留院觀察
姓名:汪政逸(子)年齡: 12 情況:獲槍手釋放
姓名:楊綺琴(姨母)年齡: 46 情況:死亡

《李家》
姓名:李奕彪(夫)年齡: 72 情況:獲槍手釋放
姓名:李徐鳳群(妻)年齡: 66 情況:獲槍手釋放

《領隊》
姓名:謝廷駿 年齡: 31 情況:死亡

姓名:李瀅銓 年齡: 36 情況:輕傷留院觀察
姓名:羅錦芬 年齡: 66 情況:受驚、輕傷留院觀察

資料來源:政府新聞處及康泰旅行社

Remembrance Facebook page by HKSAR government
香港特區政府 Facebook 哀悼網頁
http://www.facebook.com/hkmourning.manila